From the mid 1910‘s through the early 1920‘s, Ford A dominated the automotive market together with Model T. Model A was the first Ford to use the standard set of driver controls with conventional clutch and brake pedals, throttle and gearshift.
This special car will take you back in time to the 1910’s Victorian era of titanic.
- The capacity of this car is 5 people + driver
- Ford A is higher, so it‘s easier to board
- Thanks to its height, model A also offers a better view
- Suitable for people with mobility disabilities
- Panoramic roof provides a perfect view even when it‘s raining
- The adjustment of the suspension will make the ride more pleasant
- Choose a tour and experience Ford T on your own!
This model was designed and built in recordable time of 8months by the one and only Henry Ford and his son Edsel. Model A was a secret of automotive world because nobody knew how Henry Ford did it in such a short time. This model was first shown in 2th December 1927 with completely new technology and design.