LEGEND OF THE VETERANS
As the only in Czech we ride the legend of the veterans - Ford T, produced since 1912. T Ford brought the revolution of the automobile industry. It was the first mass-produced car in the world.
- The Model T has a capacity of 5 people + driver
- Ford T is higher, so it is easier to board
- Thanks to its height also offers a better view
- Suitable for people with mobility disabilities
- Panoramic roof provides a perfect view even in the rain
- Modern heated seats will keep you warm in every weather
- The adjustment of the suspension will make the ride more pleasant
- Choose a tour and experience Ford T on your own!
Choose a tour and try a ride in Ford T on your own!
It was called "Tin Lizzie", was designed so practical that it can be fixed literally on the knee. The Model T was the first car designed for ordinary Americans.
Almost immediately after the introduction of the Model T erupted huge interest. To satisfy the growing demand, Ford came up with a completely revolutionary solution that changed history.
"Our customer can have a car painted any color he wants as long as it’s black.“
The production proces was maximaly systematized, streamlined and accelerated. Ford T became the first mass-produced car in the world. For this cars was even used a special black color which dryed faster than others.
Model T became the most popular car of its time, selling an incredible fifteen million copies. In many ways Ford T surpassed its time and it is not surprising that it was declared the car of the century!