LEGEND OF THE VETERANS
We are the only one in Czech Republic driving the famous veteran model - Ford T, produced since 1912. This model brought a revolution to the automobile industry. It was the first mass-produced car in the world.
- The Model T has a capacity of 5 people + driver
- Ford T is higher, so it is easier to board
- Thanks to its height also offers a better view
- Suitable for people with mobility disabilities
- Panoramic roof provides a perfect view even in the rain
- Modern heated seats will keep you warm in every weather
- The adjustment of the suspension will make the ride more pleasant
- Choose a tour and experience Ford T on your own!
Choose a tour and experience a ride in Ford T on your own!
"Tin Lizzie", was designed in very practical way. This car could be fixed literally on the knee. The Model T was the first car designed for ordinary Americans.
Almost immediately after the introduction of Model T everyone was thrilled to buy this car. To satisfy the growing intrest, Ford came up with a completely revolutionary solution that changed the history.
"Our customer can have a car painted any color he wants as long as it’s black.“
- Henry Ford
The production proces was maximaly systematized, streamlined and accelerated. Ford T became the first mass-produced car in the world. They even used a special black color which dryed faster than others.
Model T became the most popular car of its time, selling an incredible fifteen million copies. In many ways Ford T surpassed its time and it is not surprising that this model was declared the car of the century!